For the last 4 years, I’ve heard many people tell me why the mortgage business wasn’t really a good fit for internet marketing. After all, it’s super competitive with so many national companies competing even on a local level. And the big guys have big budgets and resources that local lenders often don’t have.
But the truth is, despite all this the mortgage business remains primarily a locally driven business. And that makes it, in my opinion, a great candidate for online marketing – and especially social media marketing.
New package offering – Social Media for Mortgage Professionals
WSI is pleased to announce our new social media program designed specifically for mortgage professionals. This package was created specifically to allow mortgage professionals the opportunity to build their social networking presence without having to invest the time to post, Tweet or otherwise manage social media.
Our package has several options to choose from will generally include:
- Creation of social profiles on the most important sites.
- Creation of a custom blog and regular blog posts by a professional writer
- Posting of your content to your social networks
- A custom email marketing template and monthly newsletter
- Social Media University with courses on:
> Email us email@example.com to receive a sales sheet